Where GREED rules the day--Jon and Kate Plus 8

In one of my favorite movies Wall Street, Gordon Gecko says, "Greed is good". In the excessive media attention and saturation of the TLC show Jon & Kate Plus 8, it's beginning to look as if everybody has taken that message to heart. The producers of the show to the title "stars" themselves. They've sold their souls for fame, money and good ol' fashion greed. It's quite disgusting actually, and I don't think I will be tuning in for this train wreck. I've avoided watching the new shows, because I believe reality shows are turning down a dark path. How badly do we want to see people self-destruct and hurt themselves? Is it entertaining to watch a family fall apart? I hope TLC can make the right decision and end this show. I don't think I can stomach the idea of these two people trying to keep a show going in order to fill their bank accounts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Implications of interracial couples on TV

Scandoval: 7 Seasons in the Making

Oh boy, them Dodgers!