Not cut out for Beverly Hills

I came to an interesting conclusion yesterday as I was at a holiday luncheon. We went to this restaurant located in Beverly Hills. It was one of those steak houses. In a nutshell I came to realize that rich people seem to like bland food. Most of it seemed flavorless to me, and stuff I could have probably cooked out home. Would you go to an expensive restaurant to have mashed potatoes and gravy? Can get the same thing at Kentucky Fried Chicken for less. I realize it's a whole status thing to pay more for things, but what about the quality?

My favorite place to go in Glendale is a buffet restaurant called Q Q's. They have a wonderful selection of food. Anything from fried chicken, orange chicken, pizza, crab legs and even frog legs. My favorite is the oyster in black bean sauce. I've never tried oyster before, but I had to try it. For me, how things taste is important. There is something about the way the flavors just mingle in your mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Implications of interracial couples on TV

What New Year’s Resolutions? Start today!

Oh boy, them Dodgers!