Revisiting the Hill Season 2

Season 2 came and went as I streamed it. One thing I am missing is hearing Natasha Beningfeld's Unwritten. I wonder why it was removed? We have come to the season where Heidi chooses Spencer over Lauren. We also get the aftermath of Lauren choosing Jason over going to Paris. The introduction of Brody Jenner as a potential love interest. So how did this season shake out for me. In a nutshell, it's about making bad choices and the consequences of those decisions.

My opinion of Heidi hasn't changed. She is one of those girls that doesn't have many female friends and is all about her man. She continues to do so little on the job; yet, gets a whole bunch of praise. I read that Heidi has said the job was fake. That she was pretending to work there, not actually work there. I did not like Spencer pressuring Heidi to move in with him. How long had they dated at this point? I wouldn't move in with a guy I didn't know better, let alone a guy threatening to break up with me if I didn't. 

We get to see more awesome BFF moments with Whitney and Lauren. They truly are the dynamic duo of this series. I admire Whitney for being dedicated at her job, and dressing fabulously to work everyday. The super intern Emily was intimidating, but you could see that she was really good at her job. I think a lot of that has to do with her New York pedigree. 

How do I feel about Brody and Lauren? They definitely have good friendship chemistry, although I've never been friends with a guy that I cuddled with. It's very obvious that Brody is not someone looking for a serious relationship, and I think that's why Lauren doesn't pursue a relationship with him. I know some people have a rule that their friends shouldn't date or kiss their ex, but does Brody really qualify as an ex? I did not understand the whole fight between Lauren and Jen over him.

Season 3 is next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Implications of interracial couples on TV

Oh boy, them Dodgers!

One Line Slams